Because we are dedicated to excellence in all of our construction projects, we understand the need for general contracting. We know that it is often best to hire an industry specialist such as ALL Construction Group rather than leaving certain project features to just anyone.
ALL Construction Group offers complete preconstruction estimating, scheduling, and phasing plans which are customized for your project and developed prior to construction. When you choose ALL Construction Group for your general contracting needs, you will receive the following services from our top-notch professionals:
- Contract management cost control and charge orders
- Owner, general contractor, and subcontractor coordination
- Documentation control utilizing web-based project management systems
- Professional accounting support
- Full-time onsite supervision
- Safety and quality control management
- Warranty period management
Customer service is a top priority for ALL Construction Group, which is why we are firm believers in general contracting. Every detail of every construction project deserves attention which is why we prioritize communicating with and working for our customers.
When it comes to general contracting, we believe that you need to show your work more than talk about it. The following are some of our previous projects that exemplify ALL Construction Group’s high-quality work:
- Pope School Conversion
- Village of Niles Police Parking Facility
- Roy’s Furniture
- Altgeld Garden Homes Library
- John Hancock College Preparatory High School
- Evanston Water Quality Laboratory Renovation
- Palmer Elementary School Annex & Renovations
- Highland Materials
- ALL Construction Group Corporate Office
- J & Co. Hair Studio
- Lance Supply Warehouse
We are able to pay attention to details and keep customers happy because we insist on transparency in all of our construction processes. This means that errors are caught before they cause bigger issues and leads to more satisfied customers.
Our decades of industry experience put us ahead of the game with construction management and general contracting in the Chicagoland area. It is what enables us to anticipate problems before they arise and helps us provide the highest quality construction services around.
Job Order Contracting (JOC)
As we continue to grow as a company, so do our methods of work. At ALL Construction Group, we use JOCs in order to work in tandem with other successful masonry companies and reduce the amount of unnecessary work. We have several JOC projects that we work on, creating a fluid system for completing contracts in a more timely and efficient manner.